HCC Conference to represent every stage of the Welsh red meat industry
The panel of speakers at the Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales (HCC) Annual Conference will represent the different sectors of the Welsh red meat industry.
HCC Chairman Dai Davies will be joined by members of the processing, farming, political and export sectors as well as an independent retailer.
The panel for this year’s HCC Conference is:
- Alun Davies AM - Deputy Minister for Agriculture, Food, Fisheries and European Programmes
- Simon Wright – Broadcaster, restaurateur and former editor of the AA Restaurant Guide
- Neil Perkins, Farmers Weekly Sheep Farmer of the Year.
- Illtud Dunsford - HCC scholar and independent pork retailer and producer
- John Dracup – Red Meat Livestock Procurement Director, Vion Foods
- Laura Dodds, HCC’s Market Development Manager
- Jeff Martin, HCC’s Italian export agent
Mr Davies said: “We have an impressive line-up of speakers for this year’s conference which is returning to North Wales after two very successful conferences in Mid and South Wales in the last couple of years.
“This year’s speakers represent all sectors of the Welsh red meat supply chain so there will certainly be something of interest to all out stakeholders.”
The 2012 HCC Annual Conference will be held in the Hall, Venue Cymru, Llandudno, Conwy at 9am on the 8th November 2012.
Anyone who would like to attend can confirm their attendance by contacting HCC on 01970625050 or firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to news listing